Dust Caps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rees_A

Banned
Car
CLK55 AMG
I bought some AMG Dust caps for my car a couple of months ago. All was well until this morning...I went out to my car and some SH*THEAD's stolen them :( . Can soemone tell me what is the point or value in nicking a set of dust caps!!!!. They had AMG on them and none of my neighbours have an AMG so they aren't even going to useable!!. I live in a cul de sac which has student accomodation at the end so its obviously one of our future lawyers or barristers who have stolen them....I'll make sure I buy locking ones next time.

Alan

Buy the shitty looking ones from Halfords, no one wants to nick those!

rees_A said:
I bought some AMG Dust caps for my car a couple of months ago. All was well until this morning...I went out to my car and some SH*THEAD's stolen them :( . Can soemone tell me what is the point or value in nicking a set of dust caps!!!!. They had AMG on them and none of my neighbours have an AMG so they aren't even going to useable!!. I live in a cul de sac which has student accomodation at the end so its obviously one of our future lawyers or barristers who have stolen them....I'll make sure I buy locking ones next time.

Alan

Just as likely to be young kids to put them on their BMX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom