DVD + 2 7" Screens from Makro

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rees_A

Banned
Car
CLK55 AMG
Just got a makro mail, they are offering a multi region car DVD player with 2 7 inch headrest mountable screens for 99.99 + VAT..Sounds quite cheap if anyone needs one. It may be worth the purchase just for the screens to plug them into existing system..

Alan

I have been looking at these, apart from anything else the same ones are selling on ebay for £180+ and getting bids. I need one just for the player so thought the screens would be a bonus but the screens are prewired to the player. Nobody at Makro is sure if they can be unplugged so the player can be used on it's own through a TV.

I imagine thrre would only be 3 screened wires to each display screen , audio left , Audio Right & composite video usually white, red, yellow.

So in theory you could cut them off & solder on normal phono connectors then connect up to almost anything.

PS I have assumed there are no remote control sensors connected to the screens !

have you checked your local Woolworths branch?

Ours were doing a dual screen DVD player/games system for £129 a couple of weeks ago - not sure if they still have stock and it doesn't feature on the web site butit looked like a pretty good system and I think the player was detachable

Andy

Hi

All gone at our local Makro branch, any left in any of your stores?

I dont think you will have much luck in finding one, most of their front page offers sell out as soon as the store opens. I found that out when I went in at lunch time to buy a Sat-Nav unit on the day the offer started.

Does this belong in Electronics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom