DVD Player in command?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
...cos you akxs fo advise an den go ofinnit one. Yo dun gettit.

You really are a sad sad boy, look at yourself mate lol are you single I couldn't imagine anyone with a pathetic sad boy like you, your entertaining though but you definitely have some kind of mental issues you need to deal with, if all you can say is about the odd grammar I've put then you live a sad life, stop thinking your better than everyone else and trying to show off because your making yourself look very stupid.

You really are a sad sad boy, look at yourself mate lol are you single I couldn't imagine anyone with a pathetic sad boy like you, your entertaining though but you definitely have some kind of mental issues you need to deal with, if all you can say is about the odd grammar I've put then you live a sad life, stop thinking your better than everyone else and trying to show off because your making yourself look very stupid.

Stop lol you lol must lol learn lol how lol this lol forum lol and lol other lol fora lol work lol. You lol keep lol posting lol the lol most lol ridiculous lol stuff lol. Kill lol your lol children lol if lol you want lol with lol your lol insanity lol but lol don't lol expect lol support lol or lol respect lol on lol here lol.

Innit lol.

LOl

Corrections lol:

1 lol, Lack lol of lol punctuation lol.
2 lol, *you're* lol... 3 lol times lol.
3 lol, Speaking lol for lol everyone lol not lol just lol yourself lol.

It's lol all lol just lol friendly lol banter lol.

Chill lol man lol.

Last edited:
This old stuff again.

OP, it's your car to do what you like with as long as you can live with the consequences.

I doubt that it will be long before Ricky stops posting with or without a flounce.

If the rest of us got up in arms every time a member mentioned anything illegal there would be no room for the whiny consumer stuff.

Stop lol you lol must lol learn lol how lol this lol forum lol and lol other lol fora lol work lol. You lol keep lol posting lol the lol most lol ridiculous lol stuff lol. Kill lol your lol children lol if lol you want lol with lol your lol insanity lol but lol don't lol expect lol support lol or lol respect lol on lol here lol.

Innit lol.

LOl

Corrections lol:

1 lol, Lack lol of lol punctuation lol.
2 lol, *you're* lol... 3 lol times lol.
3 lol, Speaking lol for lol everyone lol not lol just lol yourself lol.

It's lol all lol just lol friendly lol banter lol.

Chill lol man lol.

Wow what a complete bellend your massively embarrassing, I can only assume that because you keep putting"innit" you seem to have some hatred against the younger generation go back to your sad life it's not friendly banter when you act like you are your just a mess "LOL"

I can only assume that because you keep putting"innit" you seem to have some hatred against the younger generation

The younger generation?! I'm probably younger than you. We're not all retards you cheeky Tuesday. :wallbash:

C'mon guys. No need for this nonsense.
The OP isn't looking to enable DVD now, so time to move on?
Would we really act like this face to face?

C'mon guys. No need for this nonsense.
The OP isn't looking to enable DVD now, so time to move on?
Would we really act like this face to face?

Exactly, I haven't started one bad thing it seems a couple of people here have some kind of issue with me which started when I first joined here, to be honest this would be a good forum if it wasn't for the odd person

I thought you blocked me? :rolleyes:

Aren't you getting on with everybody so well? :dk:

I did block you but seen that all you do is talk **** about me so thought I'd replie back and i do get on with people I don't get on with you and your pimp bitch because from moment I've joined here all you two have done is be a bellend, pm me and were sort it out I don't mind meeting you face to face at a neutral place and we're have a chat about what you problem with me is.

AMGeed said:
C'mon guys. No need for this nonsense. The OP isn't looking to enable DVD now, so time to move on? Would we really act like this face to face?

More than likely :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom