Dvd player on the go

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew W

Car
Vw caddy
I'm sure it's poss to have DVD on the move
I know you can activate this through command
but how's it done , I know it's a distraction
but the Missus was asking , will keep her quiet ;)
E55k btw

Last edited:
Yes I believe it is technically possible but I doubt if anyone on the forum will tell you how

Please think this though, you admit that it will be a distraction yet you still want to do this?

It may end up keeping you both quiet as well as other people you involve in your accident.

If you are caught by the Police driving with this enabled expect no leniency from the courts and, if you were involved in an accident with the system found to be enabled then you would very likely be looking at a jail sentence and rightly so.

Thanks , good point made ;)
I will tell her not possible without causing carnage ;)

U could always buy a DVD player and install it at the back of ur front seats and the ask your wife to be seated in back seats instead of front seat. You might get peace and quiet when driving....

It's no big deal I was just curious she will
Just have to nosh me off more !!

TDE1 said:
What on earth does that mean? I honestly don't know if I've ever been noshed off. :confused:

You would if you had :)

You will find with the command in the E55 that if it's had the factory software up date no fix for DVD on the go is possible . It has to be done with hardware rather than software .
Marc

My Mrs just puts her headphones in and goes to sleep, result :D

Lol. I just told the wife about this post. Even she found it funny!! Quality!!

I found that if I press the + button on the steering wheel for a couple of seconds I can't hear a word my Mrs. says?

Andrew W said:
It's no big deal I was just curious she will Just have to nosh me off more !!

Aha , so that's why the s class has Lane Assist and active cruise control .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom