DVLA reg number auction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Already have ML05AMG

£280

Last edited:
I fancy this one for a laugh…in place of the dealer name, put a small word:D

Attachments

• mycar.jpg
    mycar.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 40
I fancy 30XOE because it looks nice and its cheap! :D

I fancy 30XOE because it looks nice and its cheap! :D

That will interesting to see the final price, because whilst it appears to say little, there are only two numbers and three letters, OXO and XOE could be contenders and it's palindromic, so it has a lot going for it!

Its worth registering for online as they send you a mail offering plates at reserve on a 1st in basis if they dont sell. That's if your not bidding

I won/got my plate via DVLA auction, you need to be aware of the fees on top!!

hmmm, cough cough, try explaining that to the other half when there is another zero on the end!

What sort of fees are on top?

From their site

The sale price (also called the ‘Hammer Price’) is subject to VAT, the Auctioneer’s Buyer’s Premium of 8% (minimum £40 for a Timed Auction) + VAT together with the £80 Assignment Fee.

hmmm, cough cough, try explaining that to the other half when there is another zero on the end!

The fixed assignment fee becomes less influential then so you could tell her it was a bargain because it cost more. Given most women's logic she'd probably go for it :)

The one my missus always does is when I say I not paying that for something she offers to pay half, like that suddenly makes it cheaper :wallbash:

what was the outcome of the auction anyone pick anything up ?

heard 488fez went for over 20k and there were some good BMW ones on there as well

anyone going for the sl65 amg I might put a bid and see what happens at least ill have the plate probably wont be able to afford the car though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom