Dynamic Drive Selection?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John N

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Peterborough. - (Scot on Permanent Tour!)
Car
GLB 220D 4Matic P+
My C Class has the normal Dynamic Selections: "C, E & S" available, as I commute around 50 Miles each way to work I have the "E" Set Up in Comand in order to save on Fuel, but on every morning and evening start up, I find the system default setting is "C" and I have to manually select "E"! :confused:

Has anyone any ideas as to how I can set the system to have "E" as default? :thumb:

On older cars, the transmission programming was set to 'last used'. On newer cars, it always defaults to E on engine start-up (and the ECO mode to On). As far as I am aware, this can't be changed. I believe (though I am not sure) that these defaults are required in order to comply with the emissions/CO2/MPG testing for the model.

My Jan 2016 B Class auto (Audio 20 Garmin) always defaults to 'C' mode, not 'E'. It will retain changes for the usual short interruptions in driving, but that's all, so I have to select 'E' each day if I want it. I've just had the latest software update for the gearbox too and it hasn't changed that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom