dynamic handling package on c class 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

whitey111

Car
porsche
Just about to purchase c320 sport & getting different veiws on this option!
One of the guys on here says it great in comfort mode for bad roads which is what i want! But when i rang merc in derby about car for sale , he said " dynamic handling does not alter suspension only other items like gearbox, steering & throttle "?
Also if it does alter suspension (which i am sure it does as the guy on here has it & said its softer.) is there just 2 settings comfort & sport? If i dont get DHP what is normal setting on one of these comfort or sport or somewhere in between?:wallbash:

I can not offer much help, not having owned a car with dynamic handling, but from my previous research about dynamic -v- the AMG handling pack which is now on offer for the C Class (and I do have this), I would say two things:

1) merc in derby are totally wrong, this package does alter the suspension settings and gives you variable damping through the two settings;

2). Merc dealers and MBUK showed me, when it came to the C Class model changes last year in general, and the AMG handling pack in particular, that they have a frightening lack of knowledge about their own products!

Google it and you will find plenty of independent reviews from 2009 which list the merits of the dyanmic pack. These all seem to confirm that there are two settings, comfort and sport. Enjoy!

I can not offer much help, not having owned a car with dynamic handling, but from my previous research about dynamic -v- the AMG handling pack which is now on offer for the C Class (and I do have this), I would say two things:

1) merc in derby are totally wrong, this package does alter the suspension settings and gives you variable damping through the two settings;

2). Merc dealers and MBUK showed me, when it came to the C Class model changes last year in general, and the AMG handling pack in particular, that they have a frightening lack of knowledge about their own products!

Google it and you will find plenty of independent reviews from 2009 which list the merits of the dyanmic pack. These all seem to confirm that there are two settings, comfort and sport. Enjoy!
many thanks, thats all i wanted to hear.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom