Dynavin Help Needed.

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by scuderiared, Feb 16, 2013.

1. scuderiared

scuderiared New Member

Car:
    CLK 320 W209
    Hi , Can anyone offer help and advice in fitting a Dynavin unit in a 2004 CLK ?
    I cant get it to do anything and think i may be missing wiring adapters or is it due to this fibre optic business ? :dk:

2. mxs

mxs Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    ML320 CDI Sport
    More information needed!...Where did you buy the unit from.... what came with it etc..... It should have been supplied with all the wiring adapters, if not you will need to buy some.

3. OP
    OP
    scuderiared

scuderiared New Member

Car:
    CLK 320 W209
    Hi mxs , Got the unit second hand , but came all boxed up with lots of wiring parts , the bloke i got it off said it had been removed from a similar spec car to mine . I have a Becker 10 Audio fitted with no CD changer ,when i removed the original radio and came to connect the Dynavin i don't seem to have enough plugs to connect and i am concerned about this fibre optic business . This is a shame as the Dynavin looks as good as new , but if i can't get it sorted it looks like i will have to sell it again , so someone will be getting a bargain ? i can try and put some pictures up of the wiring if needed >

Thanks.