Dynavin software

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

G11NNR

Car
Mercedes C class W203 estate
Hi Folks,
I've just bought my 1st MB, 2005 C class estate. It's got a Dynavin MBC unit fitted which there are a few problems with. I bought the car from a dealer but the previous owner removed the SD card for the satnav, I've done a lot of research into this and what I've come to is that I need igo 8 and the system is running windows CE 4.0, does that sound right? Does any one know where I can get the software from? I have contacted the dealer who is going to try to contact the previous owner but I've had the car a week now and still no joy. I have a few other questions about the Dynavin but I'll post them in another thread. Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks

My father bought a car with a chinese system in with the same symptons... I suggested he junked it and instead he insisted on spending £50 on bits that did not work.

He did in the end junk it and installed Audio 20. Much better.

The problem with the aerial is it needs power injecting. You can get a gizmo that will do this.

Thanks, davidjpowell I have the original head unit so do you think I'd be as well fitting that back in? the reason I went for this car was because it had the sat nav, dvd player, tv and rear camera but if it's going to be a hassle I'd be as well taking it out. Whats the Audi 20?

Last edited:
Audio 20... Should have been. Standard MB radio/CD unit.

It's personal choice - but I've not been impressed with the Chinese stuff that I've experienced.

See what others who have Dynavin think also I would suggest.

I managed to copy a friend of a friends SD car today, I met him by chance and he had an old unit lying about so we tried his card and it worked. Thanks for the help.
Gunners

I have a bit of experience with Chinese units and they are often better than original equipment. Because peeps do not understand how the Nav software works they tend to slate them. I have three in different cars including an android unit. Not found a recommendation for the CLS yet but that will be getting changed.

For Igo software, maps etc. you need the navitotal forum, great bunch of guys and latest maps etc.

Removed.

Do not post links to pirated software sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies, didn't mean to upset just be helpful

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom