Dynavin.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For that sort of money I would go with a branded (Pioneer, Alpine etc) double din but I appreciate you want it to look like the original.

Can you retrofit a later version to your car? maybe ask Comand.co.uk?

For that sort of money I would go with a branded (Pioneer, Alpine etc) double din but I appreciate you want it to look like the original.

Can you retrofit a later version to your car? maybe ask Comand.co.uk?

Hi, thanks for the reply, I know comand at Surrey are very good, but they are to expensive for my taste.

To answer your original question, in my opinion the Dynavin is no better than the other Chinese makes. The additional cost is not justified. I have 2 Chinese sat navs from other manufacturers (one in a ML and the other in a BMW). They both work perfectly and in some respects are better than Comand. The last one I got is made by Hualingan (based in Shenzhen in China). I have to own up and say I was guided in my purchases by my wife who is Chinese and from Shenzhen. If you decide to buy from China, make sure you ask for it to be sent as a gift or sample.

For that price it is way too much. I've got a blue pumpkin for my audi and including DAB tuner it was was only about £220. When I looked into it there are only 2 or 3 manufacturers but many different brands and resellers. And some resellers truly take the Micky.

I too have been looking at the dynavin for my CLK, of all the Chinese units I have looked at the Dynavin has the best user interface, some of the the cheaper ones are awful.

So, in my opinion, If original looks are important and you want a good screen display, I would recommend the Dynavin.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom