Dyno shootout

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yep, stick me in again.

Model - Forum Name - Real Firstname - Likelihood
W203 C32 AMG - Bobby Dazzler - Rob - Definite
W124 300CE-24 - ADY1983 - Adrian - highly likely
W203 C32 AMG Andy-Cyp - Andy - Definite
LA-DC5-230 - DolphiN Tech - Drew - Definite (2004 Honda Integra)

Graham, 1 question if i may....

Are these guys able to tune your A/F mixture if need be ?? Reason im asking is because since ive had an ecu remap i want the peace and mind that its not running too lean at high rpm's. Plus getting the A/F mixture right also improves performance and mpg.

Let me know please.

tia

They almost certainly won't, I'll stick my neck out and say definately won't, be able to do any map adjustments to the car. Even if they can technically it's not what you are paying for.

However, from my experience they have commented on both the air/fuel plots on both my cars to the effect that they were safe looking in the case of the C230K and very well mapped in the case of the S4.

If your car does have a fuelling concern I'm sure the run will highlight it at least.

Bump! :D

Just reading another post reminded me about this one...

Bobby,,

Whats the latest mate havent heard from you for this subject in a few weeks, we still going ahead or not ???

Please advise

To be honest, with so few of us I held fire for a while to see if we had a re-surgence. I think if you want to do it, we may just have to pay as individuals on the same day, rather than doing a group run. We could still all get together that way.

BTW Andy - I wasn't expecting you to follow-up, wasn't you car on ebay?

To be honest, with so few of us I held fire for a while to see if we had a re-surgence. I think if you want to do it, we may just have to pay as individuals on the same day, rather than doing a group run. We could still all get together that way.

BTW Andy - I wasn't expecting you to follow-up, wasn't you car on ebay?

Yup it was, and im still the proud owner :bannana:
Im quite eager to get me hands on the new 204 tbh

Yup it was, and im still the proud owner :bannana:
Im quite eager to get me hands on the new 204 tbh

I also had it on piston heads for a couple of weeks and had a few offers which i rejected.

The latest one being a rare 03 evo8 gta with 23k on clock plus cash:p

Me in an evo ?????????????????

Just gauging potential interest for a dyno shootout. For any car - not just MBs!!
oling it needs.

We have a few options, one of which is Thorney Motorsport, who are very highly regarded - and they have possibly the best fans around. They're also fairly central - Milton Keynes - so hopefully we could get a good turnout.

Well we didn't manage enough interest...........so I went on my own. Nah, no I didn't, I went with 19 other Audis.

2042946697_c93632b559_o.jpg

I have to say, I think a MB dyno day would be a painful expereince. A day of trying to dyno a group of automatic cars would be tough I reckon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom