Dyson cordless vacuum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have had a Dyson V6 for about 6 years (I think) and I still get the claimed 20mins run time on normal suction, this reduces to 10/15mins on high suction mode.

Good to know that the battery is sound then, especially after so long

We had a cordless Dyson and handheld which is now sidelined.

We bought the GTech Cordless and handheld for stairs and furniture and they are great.

We have Labrador dogs and they just eat the hair from them, and dead easy to empty. All filters washable and easy to maintain.

I have an area of artificial grass outside and if its dry I use the gtech to vacuum it to get the flower and leaves up.

gh3382

Well we went to get a new vacuum a few months back. Wife was all set on getting a Dyson cordless, cos “it’s the best”.
After 45 minutes in the shop, and being told that most of the people there didn’t really rate them (cordless, due to lack of power), we went with a highly recommended Sebo.
Yes I know, me too... never heard of them!
They make vacuums for the hotel and aircraft industries amongst others!
It’s not cordless, but it’s a bloody good piece of kit. Best we ever had.

And made in Germany!

Our DC25 hardly gets used now the Miele Hoover has arrived. I originally bought the Miele just to do the cars but it’s soooo good!

Miele and Sebo, two of the best vacuum cleaners in my opinion.

I already have a Miele, but its seen better days as its fallen down many stairs a few times due to having to change power sockets
I think I've gone off the idea of a Dyson, I cannot justify £450 on a vacuum

That the thing with dyson the price just puts you right off ( like Apple products ).

I love the cordless DC59 i have but if it didn't drop to £130 i wouldn't own one. I have a Titan corded i picked up from the screw fix exibition for free as they were giving out vouchers on the door and a vax upright that lives in the shed for now i purchased from the vax warehouse sale for £40 and owned both for well over three years and are still going strong.

Both clean extreamly well, i empty them less often and came with more attachments so have more uses. The dyson is more for the kids and my better half to use or a quick dust around the car for me.

We have a V8 and very pleased. But run time is a bit like mpg for cars. Although as a previous poster said, you tend to use cordless differently, daily for heavy traffic areas and less often for others. You would be pushed to get the whole house done "properly" in one session. But having had other makes in the past, the Dyson is way better. We now hardly ever use our Henry.

I bought a V8 animal, the convenience factor alone is simply fantastic.
I was shocked at the amount of cat hair it lifted from the living room carpet during its test outing on max mode.

we went with a highly recommended Sebo.
Yes I know, me too... never heard of them!
They make vacuums for the hotel and aircraft industries amongst others!
It’s not cordless, but it’s a bloody good piece of kit. Best we ever had.

And made in Germany!

Our next vacuum will probably be a Sebo. They are like a W124, a no nonsense functional device, devoid of the silly see through styling of virtually every other vacuum on the market thanks to Dyson.

I have no idea how they work and have no intention of finding out.:rolleyes:

spookily as I was reading this thread an advert for the vax blade 2 came on the telly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom