Dyson Vacuums - Warning!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

D-18

SUPPORTER
Car
Jaguar XF 3.0 Portfolio
I'm writing this from the hospital. The doctors say I will be fine, but I must warn you: The Dyson Ball Cleaner has a very misleading name.....

I've just got rid of my old Hoover.
It was just stood there in the corner collecting dust.

I'm writing this from the hospital. The doctors say I will be fine, but I must warn you: The Dyson Ball Cleaner has a very misleading name.....

Was it the V8 model ??? lol

Was it the V8 model ??? lol

You mean like this:

Dyson%20V8_zpskcam33l4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Reminds me of a local purveyor of all things meat not too far from here that advertises himself on a sandwich board outside the village as a 'Family Butcher'. Always makes me snigger when I drive past.

Reminds me of a local purveyor of all things meat not too far from here that advertises himself on a sandwich board outside the village as a 'Family Butcher'. Always makes me snigger when I drive past.

Similarly, NOTHING works better than Anadin..........

A friend of mine fell backwards on to one, which became firmly lodged up his backside. I phoned the hospital to see how he's doing, and apparently he's picking up nicely.

A friend of mine fell backwards on to one, which became firmly lodged up his backside. I phoned the hospital to see how he's doing, and apparently he's picking up nicely.

A bit of suck and blow at the same time, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom