e 320 suspension problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

toffeeappleman

Car
e320 cdi
Hi I am a new member looking for some help, I have recently had a new compressor fitted to my E320 CDI 2003 and now the nearside front strut is leaking, can anyone tell me where to get a replacement leg (maybe a second hand one) or a new one cheaper than £800 any help or advice would be apprieciated thanks Paul

Hi I am a new member looking for some help, I have recently had a new compressor fitted to my E320 CDI 2003 and now the nearside front strut is leaking, can anyone tell me where to get a replacement leg (maybe a second hand one) or a new one cheaper than £800 any help or advice would be apprieciated thanks Paul

Hi Paul,

I wouldnt know of a repair kit - Maybe Malcom aka Television will know of one however to help you out below are the prices for new struts.

There are 4 to choose from, depending on what package you had from the factory. - No where near the £800 however? (unless you have airmatic?)

635220310 - Sports Suspension & Sports Chassis - £95.94ea - Sachs Standard Shock Absorbers - Euro Car Parts UK

635220490 - A/guard /Sport Standard suspension with Sports package - £105.60ea (special order, not online)

635222010 - Sports Suspension & Sports package - £124.80 (in stock but not online)

635220810 - Standard Chassis Standard Suspension - £75.60ea - Sachs Standard Shock Absorbers - Euro Car Parts UK

All of those are Sachs branded Shocks (OE Quality):bannana:

Hope that helps

Last edited:
suspension problem

Hi thanks for your reply, yes it is air suspension, i phoned euro parts to get a price and was told they couldnt get one, the only option i have at the moment is mercedes part which is £800 + which is why i am trying to find another option.

Hi thanks for your reply, yes it is air suspension, i phoned euro parts to get a price and was told they couldnt get one, the only option i have at the moment is mercedes part which is £800 + which is why i am trying to find another option.

Hi mate

WE stock the geniune Bilstein parts and have them on offer at the moment....

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/clas...-mercedes-s-class-w220-electronic-shocks.html

Hope that helps

EuroCarParts

bilstien do not do the air suspension which the member needs, only mercedes do them in this country

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom