E 350 bluetec 2011 spec/options

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fran1

Car
E350 bluetec
Hi all new to forum,

Just purchased a 2011 e350 bluetec sport and new to mb

Can anyone tell me the performance stats and power for a 2011 model? I know 2013 is 255bhp, is mine the same?

Also does anyone have a copy of the options list with prices for 2011?... Searched net very little data available for 2011 year bluetec.. It's just So I can try to work out what my cars optional extras are and what they would've cost

Thanks a million to all in advance and sorry if this has been asked a thousand times before! Looking forward to hearing from you all soon!

Fran

You can ask on here for the Datacard, which shows build spec, and if you ask a main dealer for the Oasis report it will show you similar data, but with the options costed.

I think by 2011 you should be at 265bhp, up from the previous 231bhp. I have no idea why the lastest models are 255bhp, unless it's an emissions thing.

Welcome BTW :thumb:.

Sorry, forgot the data:

265bhp/620Nm torque
0-60mph, 6.2 secs, 155mph limited.

Last edited:
Thanks developer!

Is 265 for the bluetec cars, thought that might b why they're less than blue efficiency ones?

Car being delivered Monday but no registration at mo as was on private plate which is not with th car, would I need this for the data card? I thought mayb mb published these lists and options each year?

The datacard can be produced on here from the VIN.

If it's an Approved Used, why not get the dealer to put a copy in the car on delivery day?

The datacard can be produced on here from the VIN.

If it's an Approved Used, why not get the dealer to put a copy in the car on delivery day?

I know that's the answer.... But that means waiting to Monday! ....hard to be patient at a time like this! Haha

Th powers my main thing as yank version bluetec e only 210! Hope mines th 265 as you say or I'll b depressed!

Hi all,

Juts collected 2011 E350 Bluetec, have details for it now, but bought from BMW main agent rather than Merc!.. traded in against a new 535d and got a good deal.

The obvious options seem to be parktronics, memory full heated leather, memory steering column, airmatic suspension, folding mirrors, 19" wheels, privacy rear glass, Command system, although there could be more?

Now have reg and chassis number to hand, so how do I go about getting this data card?

Still not sure what power it has, although its plenty fast enough on the road anyway. Is there a difference in 2011 E350 and 2011 S350 Bluetec engines or are they one and the same unit as if they are then she should be around 255-260bhp I think?.. Same as 2013 engine too?

Thanks all in advance!

Fran

Data card

Hi again anyone any info on data card for me?

You'll need to give your VIN number first then I'm sure someone will oblige. You may be better off starting a new thread to attract people's attention to the request

You'll need to give your VIN number first then I'm sure someone will oblige. You may be better off starting a new thread to attract people's attention to the request

Thanks lad will do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom