• Q5

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Q6

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Q7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chas

Car
Mercedes GLE 300D 4Matic AMG line
Please vote for best wind up question on the post below, thanks to BlackC55
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=466669&postcount=7

I admit I almost fell off my chair laughing at Q. 5 (not mine)
:D

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=45242

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320200175676#description

Questions from other members :
MERCEDES BENZ TOP OF THE RANGE E CLASS 320 AMG BUILT
Q: I see in your answers it is a V6 KOPRESSOR, if the car is an AMG the KOPRESSOR itself should be the same as the internal wood in the cabin, can you confirm this? 29-Dec-07
A: Refer to the advert cheers
Q: I'm looking for two cars E320 Elegance & E55 AMG. This is how I found your car, it appears to be a bit of both. Front from E55 AMG but the rest looks like an Elegance. I want to know more about the 'AMG built', does this car have an AMG exhaust system? How long have you had the car? Do you have any documentation to say that this is an AMG? Thanks a lot. 29-Dec-07
A: Read the advert very well. cheers
Q: Can you tell me which AMG functions there is? And the style? How many of this tipe of car on the road is different? And the Kopressor is working with the AMG?> My cuzin has e200 amg also and is great 29-Dec-07
A: The body and the contents
Q:1 you say it has AMG style and power, can you tell me if it has the same power as a normal E320, if not what has been done to the engine to improve the power, I hope you can be a little technical with your answer because I need to know before I can bid due to insurance costs. what is amount of increase in power from the standard car. Your advert is very professional, are you really a car dealer? 29-Dec-07
A: She has Elegance 320 V6 Engine built in AMG Body style, could you kindly read the advert very well cheers
Q:2 If I come down to see the car, would you mind if I slipped the cylinder head off to have a look at the pistons, to see what size AMG ones are in it, and to see if it has the B7986 timing chain tensioner, thats the anti rattle one. thank you 29-Dec-07
A: Please read the contents of the advert very well this car is with V6 engine NOT AMG engine, cheers
Q: it is not amg you dint know what your on about 29-Dec-07
A: You don't know what is in this car, why not make an appointment to view this car than saying what you don't know.
Q:3 So Funny!!! Your car is not an AMG mate, get over it... its a standard car with cheap ebay stick on bits... to be honest, you would do better to remove the stick on fake crap wood and sell it as a normal car.. 29-Dec-07
A: Thanks no as you think leave it for people who knows the value cheers
Q: Very nice car,can you confirm it has AMG on the vehicle registration document? thanks 29-Dec-07
A: It is Elegance special built on AMG style cheers
Q:4 Your car looks ideal but a friend told me that this model Mercedes tends to rot. Can you confirm if there is any rot? I am worried about dry rot in particular. Are there any woodworm holes visible? 29-Dec-07
A: not atall clean throughout cheers
Q: Hi how long have you owned it, does it have AMG on the V55 registration paper must know this before bidding 29-Dec-07
A: Thanks for your interest, i have made it clear on the advert that car is E class Elegance 320 built in AMG Body style and quality, the body kits and the functions in/out is AMG out look it is completely different from the rest E CLASS, check the front fog light and shape back, body etc and check the rest E class on advert and compairs cheers
Q:5 I would be interested in knowing who built the engine. All AMG engines have the builders name engraved on a plate. Just as long as its not Karl Obermann. A friend has one built by him and its causing all sorts of issues which I would like to avoid. Ian 29-Dec-07
A: This car come originaly with the V6 Engine 320 Elegance built with AMG style body and power, it was special request from the first owner, That is the reasons it was custom built. cheers
Q:6 Wow! This Merc looks fantastic-It must have cost you thousands to 'upgrade' this AMG beast to such an extremely high standard. Are the rings around the headlamps genuine chrome? Oh, and does the AMG style wood on the dash need any special type of wax polishing like beeswax or can I just use a yellow duster with some high quality furniture polish to make it shine like a good 'un? Your car is amazing, I just can't believe nobody has bidded yet. You are sure to get at least £6500 for it. I will probably put my bid in nearer the end of the auction unless I can find a better AMG, but I think that may be unlikely as yours is the best I have seen in a long time. Cheers. 29-Dec-07
A: Thanks for your interest cheers
Q:7 I spoke to a friend of mine who works for mercedes and he says you cannot get an E320 AMG, can you check to see if the engine is bigger as I can't afford insurance if it is too big Also your pictures are a bit small, could you tell me what it says on the badges on the front wing please..Thank you jim :) 29-Dec-07
A: This car was built on special request from the first owner, it is E320 Elegance 3.2 Engine V6 with AMG Shape and Quality and power,check the body/front and back bumpers it stands total different from the rest E class. look the pictures very well and look other E class on Advert.it is clearly different. cheers.
Q: What exactly is AMG about this car? I thought they only made the 55 as an AMG car? Is the wood a factory option? Many thanks 28-Dec-07
A: The shape is completely AMG style in and out look cheers
Q: Hi There, Can you please confirm that its is an AMG. Sorry but I cant see ANY signs of it being an AMG. Regards, Alex. 28-Dec-07
A: thanks for your interest, the shape of the car stands completely different from other Elegance, Avangde, or classic, check the rear bumper front and back, and side bars it is total different, you can also see the AMG LOG AT THE BOOT WITH V6 if you need more pictures of this car let me know or if you want to view it on appointment let me know. cheers
Q: Hi could you tell me if it has AMG on the log book, also could you tell me if the alloys are 18 inch AMG, thanks pm 28-Dec-07
A: yes it got log AMG at boot with V6 KOPRESSOR too, check the pictures on the advert. but for alloys it is standard not 18inc for more help check the pictures, cheers.
Q: how much are you looking to get for the car? and can you email me your contact number so i can give you a call pls. CheeRS 27-Dec-07
A: Too many interest in this car,i will prefer it run in auction, as of only 2days on auction i have 15 people watching it already, the car is value for money if want to view the car b/4 bidding call me on 07932595026 to make an arrangement, cheers

Ask seller a question

Last edited:
Difficult choice - but loving Q6!!! :rock:

I think by the end of the auction you will need another 20 choices, its up to 17 already

The poll maximum is 10 unfortunately! I just chose the obvious ones .......:)

Some more great questions coming in:

Does it run on un leaded diesel?
Dear Sir, I notice you have advertised your excellent AMG spec E class. Could you tell me if it has the rare AMG flux capacitor fitted to the engine? I know it is AMG spec but this was definitely an optional extra. I am an avid mercedes enthusiast. Cheers.

I am afraid I am guilty of these two (not in the poll)

Great car sir, I see it was owned by a company director "COMPANY DIRECTOR CAR FULL LOADED LIMITED EDITION", was the Company Director fully loaded also? I only ask as I am really interested in this AMG Mercedes and hope to be a Company Director also. Will this help to promote me in my profession if I buy it and park it next to my boss at work? Or will it make him jealous and demote me as he only drives a SKODA GL DELUXE( with go faster stripes)? Thank you sir

I think you a joker, but this is not for jok it for business time

Sorry sir forgot to ask, I fly a Typhoon Fighter for a living, will this special AMG model be as difficult to master in high speed manoevures? Will you give me a quick guide of the instrument display if I buy and collect? thank you sir

This car drive to anywhere in the world provided you feel the tank, there alot of power in her cheers

Last edited:
LOLLL thats a good one Chas

I'm just thinking about the double standards that we apply.

how many member's cars here (past or present) have had AMG badges stuck on them after a couple of small mods like exhaust tips, mirrors, bits of trim etc etc?

OK. it's a crap advert and anyone with half a brain will realise it's not an AMG car but it doesn't look like English is the sellers first language.

So why are all of these people who have no interest whatsoever wasting everybody's time asking stupid questions?

Andy

it's not just the sellers on eBay that are muppets

how many member's cars here (past or present) have had AMG badges stuck on them after a couple of small mods like exhaust tips, mirrors, bits of trim etc etc?

OK. it's a crap advert and anyone with half a brain will realise it's not an AMG car but it doesn't look like English is the sellers first language.

So why are all of these people who have no interest whatsoever wasting everybody's time asking stupid questions?

Andy

I guess it's just a bit of fun during the festive season!

Andy

It goes back to what Gucci and 230K say on the original thread, weathers crap and theres nothing on TV, for some reason this guy is just getting up peoples noses, I think if he came on and said I dont know a lot about this car, selling it for a friend etc he would have got off lightely, but he is clearing shooting above his mark. I must say it is provoking a community spirit here on the forum

i notice it's for "self collection only" shame as i would have bid on it, but i can only get my brother to pick it up and shes away all week:crazy: .....:D

It goes back to what Gucci and 230K say on the original thread, weathers crap and theres nothing on TV, for some reason this guy is just getting up peoples noses, I think if he came on and said I dont know a lot about this car, selling it for a friend etc he would have got off lightely, but he is clearing shooting above his mark. I must say it is provoking a community spirit here on the forum

Exactly my sentiments :)

he is also selling something that is not an AMG as advertised..some unsuspecting Ebayer might buy it thinking they have something special paying over the odds, I would hope that if I was looking for a car I knew nothing about, some group like this would do the same if it was described falsely

Just posted:

This AMG is looks wiked, i has the standard E320 but would love to upgread.Wood it be much faster than my curent car, also, wood it look many better also?

:)

And andy k, he's trying to sell a bog standard car for a silly price to some poor unsuspecting future member.......... just think of us as mercedes vigilante's :bannana:

Andy

My C230K an ex demonstartor had 17" AMG's, AMG rubbing strips, AMG rear box. NEVER did i ever try and convince anybody it was a C36. I too think there is something just not right about winding this guy up, but yes it is Christmas, there is nowt on tv the weather is crap, a load of people are off work and not used to having so much time and nothing to do and i guess this guy is a victim because he is really searching for a victim himself.

He's also willing to verify it has only covered 117 miles in 10 years. Only used for special occasions.

Now starting to look like a bargain..............................no?

Russ

he he, My 2nd question is on - lol.

Q: Does it have the high output HIV headlights? (they are the bright twinkling blue ones) as Im sure you get HIV as standard with AMG.29-Dec-07A: she got the standard headlight, but with new upgrade surround rings cheers

I now have an AMG diesel.................hmmmm perhaps not..:cool: :p

he he, My 2nd question is on - lol.

Q: Does it have the high output HIV headlights? (they are the bright twinkling blue ones) as Im sure you get HIV as standard with AMG.29-Dec-07A: she got the standard headlight, but with new upgrade surround rings cheers

Do they "AID" your vision ?:)

lol, they might just do that.
Worried about his upgrade ring though, sounds a painful procedure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom