E-cigarettes/Smoking!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paultredgett

Car
Merc e320 w210 cdi estate.
Ok,
Heres a quick one for you!

I started smoking Roll up tobacco when I was 14 yrs old, I continued until I was 42 yrs old on a very regular basis!!

Approximately 9 months ago I was offered an E-Cig to try for the night, I have not smoked another normal cigarette since!

I am totally gobsmacked that I have never needed to smoke a normal fag since then,
Anyone else had the same experience????
Cheers

It will be two years in July for me since I stopped smoking and I did it with nothing other than blind stubbornness and determination.

Anything that helps people off the weed is fine by me.

SPX.....
I thought it was going to be hard but all I have found is that I am hungry more often but can taste everything again!!....which of course makes me more hungry!

E-Cigs 4 u

I got mine from there to start from but soon started refilling the cartridges with different flavours, from other suppliers of the liquid nicotine.

I guess I did not really stop smoking as such , but, the only thing I smoke now is simply nicotine and no other chemical....meaning that I am now inhaling 90% less crap than I was before....the 90% is fact by the way!
Still enjoying smoking but without.....short breath......black stuff coughed up in morning....dry mouth.....smell of tar......and feel so much healthier, all of that happened within 3 months of switching to the E-Cigs.....absolutely life changing for me as I do Enduro on a KTM 450 so the switch was noticed nearly from the start!!!!!
cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom