E Class 7G gearbox issues

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
When is your car scheduled to recieve its first ever STAR diagnostic scan under your current ownership? Finally you ditched your high class mechanic for a MB technician. Congratulations, God willing you car will perform to MB standards now.
One last thing, you are a ****. A spunkwombling **** trumpet, you know everything about **** all. You have clearly proved that you are un able to provide any useful or constructive information. How many other sites do you troll?

Hello i hav mercedes c220cdi but loss power will been in servis check in compilter code is 0105-8
Loss power can you any 1 know wath rong with it ??? Thenk you

One last thing, you are a ****. A spunkwombling **** trumpet, you know everything about **** all. You have clearly proved that you are un able to provide any useful or constructive information. How many other sites do you troll?
I'm happy that you're happy.

I'm pleased to say my mechanic has sorted the car. Running perfect. In case you end up having the same problem I will be as helpful as you have been. I will keep it to myself. Many thanks.
You're welcome. God willing the STAR computer will be my first aid.

Perhaps you would be more helpful in telling me how I can remove myself from this forum. It would appear that you know everything about nothing.
Dear Sir,
After 65 days of free advice from valuable members here, on a hijacked post, you clearly got the best attention available from them. Where else can you get such advice at the whim of your typing finger tips for zero cost?

Perhaps you would be more helpful in telling me how I can remove myself from this forum. It would appear that you know everything about nothing.
Just put him on ignore and stick around buddy , no need to leave. 👍👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom