E-Class Cabrio Prices now on MBUK Website...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tiim533

Car
I'll have to start saving..... :cool:

it's really annoying that you cannot have the V6 E400 without 4 matic

Interesting that they're sticking resolutely above £40k, even if a discounted price would be just below for the entry-level model.

I prefer it in the auto , but have fun messing with the paddles when I'm feeling like Lewis Hamilton lol !!!

image-3476434542.jpg

This is my toy , I've finally got used to it as I had an SL before

Hmmm... I see the E350 has been pulled from "Build your own...." for both the Cabrio and the Coupe.

That's the one I was thinking of going for. Anyone have any ideas why?

new in line 6 cylinder engines being launched?

don't want the extra weight and less pure steering feel

You’ve clearly not driven the new cab. It’s definitely not about steering feel or lightness. You’re looking at the wrong car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm... I see the E350 has been pulled from "Build your own...." for both the Cabrio and the Coupe.

That's the one I was thinking of going for. Anyone have any ideas why?

They were doing some ‘tweaking’ to the adblue system. They’ve developed an updated system that more effective and because of the current diesel drama, they decided to pause production and implement the changes immediately

why? is it not better not to have 4matic? Saves on winter tyres?

No it doesn't, it's a fallacy that a 4wd saloon doesn't benefit from winter tyres. 4wd just gives better traction in all conditions winter and summer. Don't forget performance tyres cease to function effectively in temperatures under 7 deg C no matter which wheels are driven.

I watched a good side by side test of two Ford Kugas one with 4WD and one with 2WD on a ski slope. Without winter tyres the 4WD Kuga managed to get about 5 metres further up the slope than the two wheel Kuga and both got to the top on winter tyres.

RR

I’m disappointed that there are no light coloured interiors for the U.K. I’m fed up with the black leather in mine.

I’m disappointed that there are no light coloured interiors for the U.K. I’m fed up with the black leather in mine.

Yeah, it’s annoying that you can’t order a beige or porcelain like in other markets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom