E class cabriolet diesel real MPG figures

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dolgoed

Car
E Class
Hi new to the forum I am looking to buy an E class cabriolet 2015 to 2016, just wondering what the real MPG figures are for both the 2.14litre and 3litre Diesel engines? Sorry if it’s been asked before

Also is a rear view camera standard on any of the models?

Thanks in anticipation

Hi
65 plate E350 CDI Cab - regularly use to see 45+mpg on a run average speed approx 50 mph.
Reversing camera I "believe" is standard on the Premium plus package.

Had a 2013 E250 cabriolet.
50+ mpg possible on a long run
35 - 40 mpg in day to day short runs in winter, climbing to 40 - 45mpg in summer

Hi first question I would ask is a diesel car suitable for your requirements.
Do you cover generally short distance ? I would not purchase a diesel.

I have a 2016 petrol E400 3.5 and generally achieve (using Shell V power plus)

Overall mpg 28/30 ( I live in a hilly area with short trips)

Touring in UK 33/38

Long distance driving ( down to the Algarve in Portugal) have achieved up 48mpg.

I have driven the diesel version of my car V6 3.0 that is a gives a good driving experience.

The elephant in the room : conjestion charge of

Hope this helps

28 to 31 around town….more on a long run…..which is not bad for a 3 litre motor.

Not sure what mixed and town driving will give you, maybe 40 plus.

Mine is mainly used for small trips with no problem.

The camera wasn't standard on my E250 AMG line sport plus, but I retro fitted one easily.

(wife took the picture before you tell me off)

economy.JPG

long motorway drive at 75 to 80 will easily get you 50 to 55mpg (20" AMG wheels on air suspension but could be less on steel as the air lowers the car by 1cm above 50 mph). Around town/semi rural never less than mid 40's.

All quotes exclude when it decides to dpf regen when you can take 10% off for the time it is doing its thing (normally about 15 to 25 mins).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom