E Class Coupe 125 Edition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NoodlerUK

Car
BMW
I spoke to my dealer who was back from holiday today and he confirmed my build date is 23/8 with a delivery to the dealer of the 9/9.

He did say that often the delivery date comes forward so may still get the 1/9 but if not 9/9 it is.

I have ordered:

E Class Coupe 350 125 edition
Sport Model
Metallic Black
Piano Black Trim
Black Napa Leather
Command Online
Harman Kardan
Dynamic Handling Pack
19" Alloys

I was given a delivery date yesterday as well for my E350 Coupe Sport (petrol). It is three days behind you on 12 September!

Mine is similar spec but black with grey (standard) leather, Comand, dynamic handling, 19" wheels, Harmon Kardon. I have also added memory seats, rear blind, luxury climate control, reversing camera, dab radio and rear spoiler.

Its been a long wait, almost 6 months!

Last edited:
I've got mine scheduled for the 3/9, last I heard.

350CDI with Black with Natural Beige Leather - Comand Online, Harmon Kardon, DAB Radio, Reversing Camera, Dynamic Handling

Was tempted by the piano black inserts but didn't pull the trigger in the end.

Must say that the stadard spec is much better than Audi where everything is an extra......so didn't feel the need to order that many extra items.....

Counting the days and weeks now.......

What is special about the 125 edition compared to the standard Sport?

What is special about the 125 edition compared to the standard Sport?

from memory the anniversary ed coupe has comand as standard, very minor cosmetic tweaks inside like a sq bottomed steering wheel, but the overall package ie car+comand is cheaper than before. I think by about £800

It also has a 265hp engine, but this may of been out since June I think, ie just before 125 edition

Saloon has other features such as sq exhausts and maybe auto shift lever moved to steering column ?????

I think the only change is that it comes with basic nav as standard and the Comand system is £750 ish..rather than the £2K it was on the standard edition.

You can't have the Comand with a CD changer it has to be single CD at this price I think.

Not sure if this is a reaction to the supply issues for Comand as a result of the Japanese earthquake so they are only producing the single CD version or as a way of reducing price as sales are difficult. Anyway it is a useful saving in any event if you want the nav.....

There are a number of changes to the 2012 model year. Both petrol and diesel E350 coupes get new engines with stop/start and 7G plus gearbox.

There are also new steering wheels (from the CLS), full colour instrument display and on petrol models, the CGI badging has been removed.

The Edition 125 is just the satnav being either standard( Nav 50) or a cheaper Comand option, which has been done I believe, due to the 6CD version of Comand being unavailable following the Japanese earthquake.

I've an Edition 125 Saloon on order and that's being supplied with 6CD .

It shows on the Edition 125 price list for saloons and estates as option code 512 and is £250 more expensive than the code 527 single disc option.

As to why it can't be specced on coupe or cabs I've no idea.

There are different options available for the saloon and coupe.

Yes, but the fact that you can order 6cd for saloon or estate seems to dispel the theory that the earthquake and subsequent component shortages have caused it to be unavailable on coupe or cab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom