E-Class Coupe/Cab Brilliant Blue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MercedesMatt

Car
Mercedes-Benz E220 Coupe AMG Line
Hi All

We have our first E-Class Cabriolet in Brilliant blue in our showroom so thought id upload a picture and show you just how stunning it looks.

The car its self is a E220d Cabriolet AMG Edition.

All we need now is for you dealers to stop spec'ing all your demos in silver or obsidian black with black interior, and we might start to see some great colours like that in sufficient numbers to spark the imagination of Joe Public ;)

What colour is the hood?
It would be good to see that with a blue hood & silk beige/deep sea blue interior

That looks really nice but it needs a light interior for the contrast.

More nice colours please MB, your cars look much nicer in rich colours.

Blue and black together is always oppressive. A nice dove grey or mushroom...

Just so you know guys it's got a very dark blue roof!

It needs something like this inside, the body colour gets lost with the black.

Blue roof sounds good though.

P1110071_zpswowjoqpw.jpg

There's a 350 Coupe in Mercedes Doncaster for sale in the new "Edition" spec in Brilliant Blue.
I really couldn't wait to see Brilliant Blue in the flesh but when I went to get a new set of wiper blades at my local MB dealer they had a "C" class coupe in Brilliant blue but in the showroom it looked so drab and did nothing for the car.:fail

I agree with naff dealers stock interior colours. A few years ago I went into my local MB dealer to see about a new E class, asked about a light colour interior, they said they didn't have any, said they would look on the system to see other dealers stock, none in the uk, on the way home passed a Jaguar dealer and bought an XF with light interior from stock.
And now have a 2005 CL500........black with a black interior

That colour with a lovely white leather interior. None of that MB tex or artico rubbish either thanks!

Oh and for gods sake it's a cabriolet... Petrol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody wants to go for a weekend drive out with the roof down listening to the clatter of diesel!

Unfortunately you can't get anything other than black or beige for the interior now. Because it's a run out model, they've drastically reduced the number of options.

Unfortunately you can't get anything other than black or beige for the interior now. Because it's a run out model, they've drastically reduced the number of options.

Does this imply that a new Coupe/ Cab is imminent JBD

Does this imply that a new Coupe/ Cab is imminent JBD

Unfortunately not. E Coupe isn't expected until next year, then the cab after that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately not. E Coupe isn't expected until next year, then the cab after that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JBD - Have you been to Dubrovnik for the GTE 2016 yet?

What's the schedule for the New E Estate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom