E Class Coupe/Cabriolet - 2012 Model Year

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jules335

Car
E53 AMG Coupe
I know there are a few people on here who have orders outstanding, me included!

Has anyone got a delivery date yet? Mine is due in September, barring any further parts/paint/comand issues. Haven't seen anyone mention these recently so hopefully they have been all been resolved now.

I can't believe that the MB website still does not show the new model which has now been in production for nearly two months. Very poor for an organisation such as this to not have current information available to potential customers.

got mine on order for mid to late September. Was orginally due today actually but opted for a newer numberplate, 125 anniv edition, more hp and a cheaper price. Hence the later delivery date :)

My revised order finally went through yesterday. Delivery date is 31st Oct! Is 14 weeks wait really to be expected?

To be honest I am fairly dissapointed with my dealer. We orginally ordered end of May but then I delayed knowing that the Ed125 was due. Ive been hassling my dealer ever since to process my order with no luck. Had a heated talk with him yesterday and viola order gone through now.

Assuming that my September delivery date is met, I will have been waiting for 6 months and so 14 weeks doesn't sound too bad. It sounds as though your dealer has been waiting for an allocation slot, hence the delay in placing your order.

I have delivery late August with a st September collection.

I placed an order on the 10th July for an Edition 125 coupe and told it will be ready on 3rd September.

The dealer group I got it from had an order they were making (presumably as a demo) and then changed the spec to that I requested.

I was told that the last day to change any options was 18th July so presumably it has gone into build now.

Can't wait.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom