E-Class Coupe Facelift Spy Shots

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
1482192522020760955.jpg

19387741331624105774.jpg

299436205580320360.jpg

1588746371881035121.jpg

Interesting that they appear to be removing the ponton-esque creases on the Saloon and Estate, yet keeping them on the Coupe and Cabriolet.

Epic fail with those rear arches! :eek:

They look horrendous IMHO! :doh:

Interesting to see the new price list for facelifted e class coupe/ cabriolet . Aprox £2k more for the facelift model . Only petrol model on launch is e200 amg sport coupe £38414/cabriolet £41800 . Only se model available is e220 Cdi coupe manual £35095 / auto 36615 / cabriolet manual£38465/ auto 39985. E220 amg sport manual £37590 / auto £39110 / cabriolet manual £41685 /auto £42480 . E250 amg sport auto only coupe £ 40730 / cabriolet £44100 e350 amg sport auto only coupe £ 42435 / cabriolet £45840 . Optional amg sport plus package £1795 comprises 19inc bi colour alloys amg boot spoiler amg steering wheel amg sport seats inc red seat belts & stitching package available to order from October . Mercedes introduced the latest technology inc optional full led intelligent headlights / stereo multi-purpose camera which features two eyes to produce a 3d view of up to 50 meters in front of the car . Fuel effeiency up 21% more effeiency .

Saw the new E-cabriolet at my local MB dealer this week-end. It looks ok but not better looking than the previous version of the same.

I am not mentioning the new E-estate and salon, both of which are absolutely horrible at the front with all that plastic and oversized three-pointed star.

Side on the cab is not that great with the roof down really - is it!?

I am really waiting to see the S-Class Cabriolet they are developing.

In the meantime they still haven't given us the room or the styling of the 124 IMHO...

Last edited:
Saw the new E-cabriolet at my local MB dealer this week-end. It looks ok but not better looking than the previous version of the same.

facelift E Cab at UK dealers already?

did you take any pics?

did you take any pics?

I saw the coupe today. Lovely car. Front end is a bit garish with all the chrome.

I wouldn't say no though lol. No V8 is disaapointing.

Seeing the pricelist and pics of the facelift, I am glad I got my pre-facelift for £31k.

:)

did you take any pics?
Here's one courtesy of my local MB dealer . There was a white cabriolet in the car park with the hood delivery protection still on it.
ecoupe3_zps72efc4da.jpg

Last edited:
grober said:
Here's one courtesy of my local MB dealer . There was a white cabriolet in the car park with the hood delivery protection still on it.

Mmm that front end looks a little busy and too sporty for both the car and alloys.

The old one looks better

I also like it. :)

Wish they would bring out some new alloys though, those and the options have gone round the mill for some time now.

facelift IMO works really well on the E class coupe and cab

ecoupe3_zps72efc4da.jpg

and lo and behold.. i like the facelift coupe/cab..

alloys, yup.. totally ****e! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom