E class coupe leasing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stueyd

Car
None
Hi
I am new to the forum and would like some advice if anyone can help.
I am considering getting an E220 Cdi Coupe AMG sport auto through my business.
The deal I have got is a 3 + 23 @ 327 a month inclusive of VAT on 10k. I have never leased before and was wondering if this is a good deal. A
I also have a concern over the servicing and how expensive it is and how often it needs doing over the 2 years.
Thanks to anyone who can help.

Hi Stueyd, Welcome.

You price quote is pretty good, is this for the current (old) coupe or a new model as per the saloon and estate?

As for servicing all cars are on none calendar based servicing, so only one service A will be due in the 2 year period. This should be available for £250 or less.

Think you can get cheaper tbh

I had email yesterday with the following

Mercedes-Benz E Class Diesel Coupe
E220 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY Sport 2dr Tip Auto
£229.99 + VAT
per month (24 months)

That was thru brittania
Do some tinterweb searches and you should find some good deals :)

Hi again
Thanks for response, it is for the older model as I presume the new one is not out yet.
I have searched the web and can't find any better since I don't have to pay a documentation fee either.
Another question I have is it worth buying rather than leasing if I can get 20% off a new vehicle or buy used within the last year.

Well it depends on what you are looking for

I wanted a new car but didn't wanna pay a big deposit and was happy to change it in 2 yrs times. Leasing looked like a good option.

Anyone finding any good lease deals on the new e-class coupe?

I know its just became available for delivery from this month. Is it too early to get good lease deals on this, if any?

Or are the lease companies still concentrating on getting rid of existing pre-facelift stock?

Would looking at the lease deals in 3+ months be better?

Anyone with leasing experience please help. Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom