E-Class Coupe Press Release

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks like the edition 1 for the new coupe is restricted to 555 worldwide - I wonder if the UK is getting any?

looks nasty with with the white, semi black wheels and drug dealer rear windows

That ride height belongs in an SUV not an otherwise elegant coupe.

It seems that the optional panoramic glass roof that used to cover the whole roof on C207 has been reduced to a flippable front section only (!?) Stupid cost save or failed crash tests? Anyway I spotted a cab with Swedish plates the other day, and that car has NOT been either released for sale or put on display here. Having the same outline, the car looks better in real life than on these photos.

Front and side profile look OK but the half glass roof spoils the rear view, rear window looks like a postbox.

It's ugly and ill proportioned.

Remember when E Class coupes (the w209 CLK) were sleek?

Front and side profile look OK but the half glass roof spoils the rear view, rear window looks like a postbox.

The lack of a full Pano roof is putting me off too.

The S Class Coupe has full Pano roof, right? I know the E Class Saloon does. Very strange the new Coupe doesn't have it.

Looks like an enlarged C Coupe with an E Interior. Not sure I like the new interior...a bit too much "bling"

We had the previous E Coupe, a 2011 350 CDI AMG edition. Great car which we were going to replace with the new E, but realised it would be even bigger.
The new C Coupe is, within 1", the same size as the old E Coupe: big enough for us as 90% of the time it is driven 2 up.

Also the C Coupe has a more traditional dash, which I prefer.

Looks like an enlarged C Coupe with an E Interior. Not sure I like the new interior...a bit too much "bling"

We had the previous E Coupe, a 2011 350 CDI AMG edition. Great car which we were going to replace with the new E, but realised it would be even bigger.
The new C Coupe is, within 1", the same size as the old E Coupe: big enough for us as 90% of the time it is driven 2 up.

Also the C Coupe has a more traditional dash, which I prefer.

Traditionally the E-Class cabrio was indeed based on the C-Class platform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom