E class design, do you prefer the new front end or the old

What front end do you like

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

st4

Banned
Car
C220cdi tourer
As above. The E class has been heavily facelifted. Do you prefer the iconic four head light shape, or the new one that makes the lights into one moulding each.

Voted. The outgoing E was (after the original CLS) the model that made me take notice of MBs. IMO the face of the new E has none of the imposing authority worn by the last one.

can you make it multi choice.. i prefer new E class but would never buy one as the telematics is so crap.

the 212 is IMHO an ugly car with a Ford interior , the facelift do not I think change this it only makes it look like another euro box . The 211 is a fantastic looking car as is the 210 .

the 212 is IMHO an ugly car with a Ford interior , the facelift do not I think change this it only makes it look like another euro box . The 211 is a fantastic looking car as is the 210 .
Better to drive though and nicer riding ;)

211 better in all other ways

W211 for me, I do not like the 212 especially the interior.......Can't bring myself to vote for the B*W so I won't bother voting...

A mite too long under the drier!

Think I prefer the latest " a mite too long under the drier" headlamp look, but neither is going to win any beauty contest in the near future. :p

The last 212 model is hardly a looker but it has a presence- almost a bit sinister in black.

The facelift looks cheap, tacky and gawky. Like all the new models.

They should drag Sacco off whichever beach or golf course he's on and get him to sort it out :D

I never really liked the new front but after seeing in auto express this week just an ad at the back thought it looked awesome.

Voted 4 headlight but the 2 headlight front grows on me every time I see a photo of it.

Would the five individuals who voted BMW please put their hands up?!

Always loved the w211 front end , the newer shapes are not as pretty imo .

Would the five individuals who voted BMW please put their hands up?!

3 of them are regular posters :ban:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom