e class e300 hybrid remapping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tingtongpj

Car
E300 Hybrid AMG Sport Touring
hi all i'm sure this has probably been asked before but i can't find anything using the search function.

is it possible to remap the diesel engine part of the car and any recommendations for manchester area ?

thanks

There is a massive lack of known and validated tuners/mappers for MB within the M60.

There are a couple of Preston and Lancashire based outfits that those who have used their services will recommend but since I have not personally used them, cannot testify.

Since being on these forums I have never seen a post about remapping a hybrid.

The engine used is I am fairly sure the 250 which of course can be done.

I would be very careful though in changing the set up of the hybrid as it is such a complex system with everything being interdependent, also not sure how this could affect any warranty/good will claims.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why bother...just put it in Sport + :D

because it's so slow even in sport mode. i recently had my 330d stolen from my driveway and they left my wife's saloon hybrid so with that in mind i've got the same car except in estate form hoping it will not be a target in the future.

i had a c250 before and the remapped worked brilliantly, totally transformed the car and made it much more enjoyable to drive so would like to achieve the same if possible.

i will do some more research and post my findings, a lot of mapper list the car as one that can be remapped so hopefully i can get it done.

Celtic tuning list it as one they have a map for ‎C300 +51 bhp +41 lb/ft torque for the 204bhp engine or +38 bhp +41 lb/ft for 227 bhp engine

Dont know what their prices are. :thumb:

Celtic tuning list it as one they have a map for ‎C300 +51 bhp +41 lb/ft torque for the 204bhp engine or +38 bhp +41 lb/ft for 227 bhp engine

Dont know what their prices are. :thumb:

brilliant thank you :)

mine is the 204 i'm sure plus the electric boost lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom