E-Class E300 Turbodiesel For Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave K

Car
E320 CDi (W210)
For Sale

Mercedes E-Class E300 Turbodiesel Elegance Auto Saloon (R reg). Aquamarine blue with a beautiful cream interior. Features include :

• 5 speed automatic.
  • Power steering.
  • Full climate control.
  • Electric mirrors (self dimming).
  • Electric windows.
  • Remote central locking.
  • Remote boot release.
  • Driver and passenger airbags (including side air bags).
  • Cruise control.
  • Speed limiter.
  • ABS with BAS (Brake Assist System).
  • Anti-theft system.
  • Alloy wheels.
  • CD player.

83000 miles with a full service history. First registered 11/1997 (R). Last serviced by Andy Gayle (www.mercedesservicing.com) - including full transmission fluid change. Very recent new discs, pads, and tyres.

This car is in beautiful condition. Lady owner. £11995. 01323 740690 / 07973 430893 or email : [email protected]. Located in East Sussex.

Mercedes%20E300TD%20Elegance.JPG

Last edited:
Dave, when was it first registered? And might you have some photos in the near future?

TVM.

Wow - that was quick. I have a few photos available. I'll try and get them to you this evening (they're at home). I can take any other photos that you want. I can't remember exactly when it was first registered but it was very very early 1998. I'll check tonight. I forgot to put down that it is the Elegance model.

By the way, I've fitted facelift rear light clusters (although I still have the originals which can be re-fitted) and the Avantgarde front grill which I think looks nicer (again, I still have the orginal and can re-fit this).

Dave

jukie said:
Dave, when was it first registered?
It would be nice to know whether it's an Elegance or Avantgarde etc, and if the interior is cloth or leather :) .

EDIT:

Dave K said:
I forgot to put down that it is the Elegance model.
You answered as I was typing that very question Dave! Psychic at all? :)
Dave K said:
By the way, I've fitted facelift rear light clusters...and the Avantgarde front grill which I think looks nicer...
Two of the best oem mods for the W210! :D

Last edited:
It has the cloth interior. I don't think the MB leather looks all that good in lighter colours - at least it didn't in all the cars I viewed before we bought this one. And we definately wanted a light interior. It feels so much warmer, especially on winter nights. Physcological I know. It doesn't get overwhelmingly hot in the summer either :cool:

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom