E Class equipment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jediblade

Car
w211 E320cdi
I've got an w211 e class 320 cdi avantgarde 06 plate which due to changing jobs and getting a company car I'm going to sell. When I bought the car I remember the salesman saying the car had upgraded amg suspension, it was never a big deal for me so I never checked if what he said was true. However now i'm selling I want to know if it's true as it's another selling point. Is there anyway I can find out?

Also any idea of the price I should expect if I put it up for sale (private) it's an 06 pre face lift model in v good condition with 97k on the clock.

Post the VIN on here; there are several members with access, of whom one will probably be kind enough to let you have the build datacard, which will tell you exactly what it had ex-factory.

Ebay will be a good guide to what it's worth (not as much as you think/hope...) if you need a quick sale, but you should get more putting it in Autotrader.

Don't the great British public now check eBay equally as much as autotrader?

Yes. Take a deep breath before looking at prices. It hurts!

It wont be 'AMG' suspension, if any, it'll be 'Sports' suspension on a W211.

Even the AMG doesn't have 'AMG' suspension, they have Airmatic.

It wont be 'AMG' suspension, if any, it'll be 'Sports' suspension on a W211.

Even the AMG doesn't have 'AMG' suspension, they have Airmatic.

You know I have wanted to check this as I took it tongue in cheek and it didn't really concern me!

Thanks yes, it's sports suspension. I got the details from a kind person on here. It's going on the classifieds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom