E Class Estate 2007 - Load area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paul.T

Car
E350 Elegance Estate
Just bought above vehicle and am delighted with it.
In the load area are two lift up "hatches." Under the front one is a handy storage tray. Under the rear one, however, one just sees the spare wheel. Should there be a similar storage tray here? If so, does anyone know the part number or how to obtain one? Many thanks in advance.

Hello Paul, mine has the spare wheel on show too, and though I didn't have it from new, it was kept in cotton wool by the previous owner, so I'd be surprised it there was a tray missing.

Mine also does not have a tray in the rearmost compartment. Surprised me when I first saw this, but there is not a missing part.

Congrats on the purchase - E350?! Petrol?

Many thanks boys.
Yes 350 Petrol. Rather nervous about the right foot at the moment but managing 24mpg around town and 34 on a run. Not too bad I would have thought. I reckon I saved around £2K over a 320CDI in similar condition, so that should buy a bit of juice.

I reckon I saved around £2K over a 320CDI in similar condition, so that should buy a bit of juice.

It will still be worth £2k less than the Cdi when you sell, so all the additional juice money will be spent money.

Factor in depreciation over a 3 or 4 year period and that £2k shrinks considerably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom