E Class estate Lease

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 113659

I know the new E Class is ready and waiting. However, as far as I know the out going model is good. As many 205 owners have reported niggles with their new C Class. Far more than the last 204's. Maybe last chance of owning the old shape E before the new one is launched with a few flaws.

https://www.contracthireandleasing....racts-limited/mercedes-benz/e-class/76377975/

Belting price for a lease if you're into that sort of thing.

Ant. :thumb:

I agree the e class deals are amazing at the moment, when I was looking back last summer the s205 was same as the eclass.

Personally I went with the s205 as the eclass did feel a bit dated to me, and touch wood I've had no issues with my 205 yet.

I agree the e class deals are amazing at the moment, when I was looking back last summer the s205 was same as the eclass.

Personally I went with the s205 as the eclass did feel a bit dated to me, and touch wood I've had no issues with my 205 yet.

I agree Dave. I much prefer the 205. We ordered one last July but had to cancel. But the C Class lease deals are much more expensive now. Wonder when/if they'll come down to anywhere near what they were?

I also agree about the dated E Class. The seats on the configurator look as square as my dads old Austin princess.

C250d AMG Line Premium estate in Brillant blue with 360 camera for £318 pm inc Vat. Nothing around like that now. :wallbash:

Ant.

I've just found out why this lease deal is so cheap! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your kidding? IKEA chairs?

Yes, those seats have put me right off, but I was mainly referring to the missing steering wheel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, those seats have put me right off, but I was mainly referring to the missing steering wheel.

It's not missing, you need to option it. IIRC it's about £100 a month extra.

Adding a steering wheel, also means you'll likely drive it and therefore your co2 figure will go through the roof. So make sure you take into account the extra tax you'll pay too.

It's not missing, you need to option it. IIRC it's about £100 a month extra.

Adding a steering wheel, also means you'll likely drive it and therefore your co2 figure will go through the roof. So make sure you take into account the extra tax you'll pay too.

Hehe. I'm guessing you don't approve Steve? :eek:

Hehe. I'm guessing you don't approve Steve? :eek:

I approve, I have one on the driveway....

adf80f2cc63297d6624509386173d0fc_zpsc2821ae7.jpg

Unfortunately, they fitted the steering wheel upside down in mine. ;) ;)

I need the extra space of the e, and personally I dislike the stuck on tablet look of the C. Fortunately MB appear to have taken the best interior bits out of the C and used the full width dash from the S for the new e.

cheers, Steve

The best interior combination there Steve - that's why mines exactly the same! Cream and timber seems to be few and far between.

Very nice Steve.

From a leasing POV that's a good price.

I've emailed the company asking what colour combos are available and any premium plus packs too.

Are you happy with yours? What engine? Is 220d enough in a car that size?

Ant.

I've also got the outgoing E - bought rather than leased but at a price I wouldn't have got close to in the new one. Fully approve of the porcelain/black interior - makes it a very nice place to be. Mine is tenorite on the outside.

Think the 220d is probably plenty in the real world, unless you are likely to be regularly loading to the max or towing something large. Though I've gone for the 350 for mine, simply because I like the smoothness and torque of the big V6.

The 350 would be great but lease is out of our range. The £258 a month caught my eye.

Just had email back and the only cars they have access to don't have premium or premium plus packs so it's a no go for me. I like the toys.

Ant.

Happytalk73 said:
The 350 would be great but lease is out of our range. The £258 a month caught my eye. Just had email back and the only cars they have access to don't have premium or premium plus packs so it's a no go for me. I like the toys. Ant.

Yes, I think it needs toys. I've got premium plus on mine. Still trying to work out what it all does!

Great prices. I originally specced premium pack but then Mrs PXW casually asked whether we would be getting the "automatic doors" like her IS250 Lexus (ie keyless go). I needed no further encouragement and immediately upgraded the order to premium plus...

Yes. The 'plus' gets you keyless go & sound system.

Unfortunately these are stock cars so unable to add any more goodies.

Tenorite Grey, senerite grey or black are the colour choices.

Ant.

Found an even cheaper one. Saloon this time. £185+vat. £222 per month.

Mercedes E220 BlueTEC AMG Night Ed Saloon 4 Dr Auto Leasing Deals

Or £209+vat. £250.80 per month. Including Premium Pack.

Mercedes E220 BlueTEC AMG Night Ed Saloon 4 Dr Auto Leasing Deals

Both deals are from stock including metallic paint.

Ant.

Assume they are business users only...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom