E Class Estate S213 wheel alignment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JPS7

Car
E220 Estate S213
Hi guys! I bought my car at 6k miles and I always had body roll and drive straight issues since then. I thought it's due to wheel alignment, so I had an alignment done recently.
I'm sharing the alignment report with you below and I need your opinion. I'm wondering if they did alignment wrong because my car is AMG line estate with lowered suspension and air the suspension at the back, but at top of the report it's written sedan with standard suspension. Do the values in the report look ok? What should they change? I'm currently having the issues:
  • Steering wheel tilts left if I let go of it while driving and the car goes left.
  • Steering wheel feels loose. Like, if I hold the steering wheel 5-10 degrees to the right or 5-10 degrees to the left, there's no reaction from the car. It keeps going straight and there's no resistance from the steering wheel at all. I need to turn it more in order to get the car going the side I want. This began happening only after this alignment was done.
  • Body roll slightly improved after this alignment but it's still there.
  • First image is before alignment, second one is after. Thank you!
  • 6itt0p.jpg
    neb0x5.jpg

Last edited:
I had my C55 AMG done recently and the operator had to search the database to find the right info. At the top of my sheet which I have photo of (no printout, printer broken !) It clearly states amongst the few other models that share the same geometry "Sports suspension... European version...Wagon (S) (including AMG) "

Mine is an S203 Wagon real AMG (sorry !) , so my hope is that my guy got it right. Your build sheet should have a code for the suspension, ie: 'code 486' which will tell you what suspension you have on your car. Good luck :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom