E-class - facelifet and 4-matic?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maxi4

Car
Not an MB right now :(
Hi All,
This morning I was talking to an MB salesperson (car in for an MOT) about the new E class, GL etc. He mentioned that the 4matic version of the E class is due with the facelift later this year. Does anyone know any more details on this? Any info gratly appreciated. This will solve my dilemma when I come to replace the old girl.
Cheers
Pete

I do hope not! I wanted 4Matic but sadly it was not available when I bought mine last year! :)

That said, we had so much snow in December here that even with 4Matic I just wouldn't have had the ground clearance in the E350 Sport to get anywhere.

Doubt they will facelift the E-Class so soon so I don't believe that one. MB normally facelift after 4 years for example like they have just done on the W204 C-Class, came out in 2007 and facelifted in 2011 with subtle touches.

I can believe the 4-Matic option however given the amount of snow we have had in the past couple of years and people complaining about RWD Mercs and BMs.

That would be the death of the ML and even more so the R class in the UK. Who wants that shoddily built yank tank when a nice german ( prob austrian in Magna Steyr) built E Estate can be 4wd. They arent that daft..

Oh and the yankie doodle dandy sound played in the factory in alabamma when theres an issue ( at least once a min when i was on the production line for 2 hours ) doesnt really instill confidence in the ML GL or R class models built there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom