E Class for towing, E 350 Bluemotion.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BelfastBill

Car
S CLASS 320 CDI
Hi I am after a 2010 E350 Estate for my wife and we are going to look at one this weekend, but I remembered a post about an E Class estate that wasn't legal for towing on here. I don't know how to put the link on here but the Reg is DY10KCE, if anyone can help I would be most grateful.
Thanks Bill.

Hi I am after a 2010 E350 Estate for my wife and we are going to look at one this weekend, but I remembered a post about an E Class estate that wasn't legal for towing on here. I don't know how to put the link on here but the Reg is DY10KCE, if anyone can help I would be most grateful.
Thanks Bill.
I think it goes along the lines of if the car has a VIN plate that shows gross vehicle weight then it can then tow , because you can makes the legal calculations as to how much you can tow ?
But I wouldn’t swear to that

Thanks,I have asked the dealer and the plane gives towing weights braked and unbraked. Thanks again.

Estate car for the wife? Not towing a horse box per chance? Check the gross weights and her driving license, or I may be completely off track :D

Thanks,I have asked the dealer and the plane gives towing weights braked and unbraked. Thanks again.
Tow weights are in logbook if allowed, so always ask to chk it as they will say anything to sell a car. No tow limit in book no sale.

Thanks all, we are think of getting a Caravan for trips nearer home form this year on, still hoping to get to Florida for three weeks fishing with my two sons later in the year,(Had to cancel twice already) then trips around Britain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom