E Class Front Number Plate Holders?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sinewave

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW 520 M-Sport Touring, Kawasaki ZX10R KRT (AMG Eater!)
Can anyone give me a link for a holder that allows for the severe angle point at the front of an E Class bumper, or an adapter?

Bought some fancy enclosures a while ago, rear is fine but the front keeps 'worming' off the centre of the plate due to the severe 'camber' on the bumper! :mad:

Can anyone give me a link for a holder that allows for the severe angle point at the front of an E Class bumper, or an adapter?

Bought some fancy enclosures a while ago, rear is fine but the front keeps 'worming' off the centre of the plate due to the severe 'camber' on the bumper! :mad:

Drive faster - more air pressure.

TBH John it's the fast driving that causes it!

There the same as the ones you were asking about last week, assuming you have a pair?

It sits OK but as soon as you've been over 80 odd then the top centre 40% of the holder pushes up over the plate exposing the edge and looks toss.

The local car wash has the same effect when using the Jet wash.

The old plate had a sort of contoured backing plate which left the number plate almost flat rather than bent double!

when i changed to the e63 bumper i had the same issue, I hate screwing plates on but i dropped the holder and just put 4 x screws on the plate itself and it hasnt fallen off yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom