E class leather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No problem with the late reply bpsorrel. And thank you for the info.

Regarding spring replacement. I am not looking to alter spring rate or ride comfort, just exploring the idea of stronger branded springs, that is all. Not a biggie!!!

Regarding spring replacement. I am not looking to alter spring rate or ride comfort, just exploring the idea of stronger branded springs, that is all. Not a biggie!!!

I don’t understand - what / why do you want to change the springs?

I don’t understand - what / why do you want to change the springs?

Greenmanslk Read above (Bobby Dazzler post) and back (page 1 posts) .

I don't want to unnecessarily change springs or anything else come to that. It was just suggested in an earlier post that front springs may be a weak point and worthy of checking in my search for an E class. Part of my response was to ask if there were stronger springs available to replace the broken originals. That was all. I feel the moment has passed now!

Greenmanslk Read above (Bobby Dazzler post) and back (page 1 posts) .

I don't want to unnecessarily change springs or anything else come to that. It was just suggested in an earlier post that front springs may be a weak point and worthy of checking in my search for an E class. Part of my response was to ask if there were stronger springs available to replace the broken originals. That was all. I feel the moment has passed now!

I was confused because you said “I am not looking to alter spring rate or ride comfort” and “ exploring the idea of stronger branded springs” , two statements which seem to contradict. I know now what you meant by stronger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bless you Greenmanslk. Thank you for coming back. If you read back you will likely get the gist of that element of this thread. The post incidentally is about the leather (or not (faux leather)) used on vehicle interiors.

I do find that communication within forums can be tricky quite often. No finger pointing here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom