E class owners

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ericcarlin88

Car
2011 e350
Hi ive just bought a 2011 e350 amg convertible as a 2nd car and the wheels look abit boaring and small for my taste so im just wondering if any e class owners could post pics of the wheels they have so i can see how they look style wise on the car
Im really wanting 20s now i know some will.say there too big ect but as mentioned this car is purely for getting the roof down on a nice day and going for a steady drive its not a race car ect not do i live on a farm track so its purely to see what kind of style i find most appealing
Thank you for any pics you can post and i look forward to contributing to the forum's sections in due course 😊

Just Google wheel configurator and you will find a site that will have a picture of your car and the ability to swap in and out different wheels. Be aware that it might ride horribly with oversized wheels

As above, be careful buying aftermarket wheels especially, as not only do the offsets (ET's) need to be within parameter, the bolt hole alignment (PDC) and even bolt type need to match your car.
20" will undoubtably give you a far firmer ride that whatever you currently have, and sad to say Mercedes alloys do have a tendency to crack on our lousy roads.
I have 19" wheels on my E class and that's enough for me. Tyres will be proportionally more expensive too the bigger you go. Expect to pay up to £800 for a set of 19's depending on brand.
The link below shows the recommended OEM alloys for your car. I would stick with these as you know the offset will be correct and your current wheel bolts will fit.

If you find something you like, I'd check eBay for used ones first, especially if you go for 20" as brand new MB alloys aren't cheap. Check the part numbers which on stamped on the inside face and above all make sure the offsets (ET's) match or you could have all kinds of fitment problems.
If you go for aftermarket, check ET's and ensure they are Mercedes fitment.

If you like black wheels, a used set like I have below would suit your car.
044b38ddde97428ba748acda71c088ef[1].jpg

Hi guys cheers for the replys i know about sizes et offsets ect ive got an impreza sti wrc car and i measured the wheels myself and had them made so im purely askin for visual inspiration to see what i like the look of and agen i know about bigger wheels and a harsher ride i was told i was bieng stupid putting 22inch wheels on a range rover sport as 20s were big enough but it made no diffrence to the ride imo, im wanting a more agressive look and i think 20s are the way to go

The black wheels just posted look lovely but there 19s arnet they i would love some wheels with a big concave if anyone has any on theres?

The black wheels just posted look lovely but there 19s arnet they i would love some wheels with a big concave if anyone has any on theres?

Sounds like this thread will inspire you then. Good luck:)

Thats abit out there with the colour for me mate haha this is what im after but without seeing them on a e class its a tough one

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200604-155908_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200604-155908_Chrome.jpg
    708.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20200604-155847_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200604-155847_Chrome.jpg
    585.1 KB · Views: 9
If anyone was wondering 20s fit fine

Attachments

• 20200607_154432.jpg
    20200607_154432.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • 20200607_154218.jpg
    20200607_154218.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 16
  • 20200607_154505.jpg
    20200607_154505.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
Christ Man - have you rubber bands on those rims.

Joking aside, they look well ☑

Thats abit out there with the colour for me mate haha this is what im after but without seeing them on a e class its a tough one
Hey.. What did you end up getting? Im after concave 20 inch wheels too. Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom