E-Class SmartCar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bhav

Car
CLK200K Avantgarde
Somthing I did many moons ago but forgot to post......

smarte.JPG
:p

Wow!!!

I'm impressed, well done.

Regards,
John

Lol the e-class is also a brabus model :D

Last edited:
I had a go myself :)

Attachments

• smartw211-resized.jpg
    smartw211-resized.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 246
Here it is again, next to it's big-brother the A-class:

Attachments

• a-alk.jpg
    a-alk.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 191
got bored so I made an "mlk" based on the ML, would probably compete with the X3.

Attachments

• mlk.jpg
    mlk.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 183
Here it is next to the new ML

Attachments

• mlkml.jpg
    mlkml.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 159
If I let the missus wash my ML if I had one I would end up with an MLK. She always manages to achieve the same result with my jumpers !

Shude said:
got bored so I made an "mlk" based on the ML, would probably compete with the X3.

:)
I just wish I had those skills,

Brilliant

Regards,
John

Shude said:

You joke but an MLK was in the pipeline, haven't seen any pics recently, so don't know if it's been cancelled?

jeremytaylor said:
You joke but an MLK was in the pipeline, haven't seen any pics recently, so don't know if it's been cancelled?
I reckoned there had to be a competitor to the X3, I mean what about the poor, slightly disadvantaged families in Chelsea who want a mercedes but can't quite afford an ML to haul the kids to school in? Who's thinking about them? ;)

Shude said:
I reckoned there had to be a competitor to the X3, I mean what about the poor, slightly disadvantaged families in Chelsea who want a mercedes but can't quite afford an ML to haul the kids to school in? Who's thinking about them? ;)

London Bus. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom