E Class W212 / C207

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AMV

Car
E350 C207 / W124 190E / BMW Soon
Hi there new merc member here, my first query!

I have a question in regards to the wheel size on the coupe being different from saloon/estate.

I currently have 18inch standard wheels on the car but i would like to upgrade to the optional 19inch alloys however i've seen a few variants.

Can anybody confirm who has the same E Coupe with the optional 19inch alloys that the size for all four wheels are 19"8.5J/ET44. I've got this size from this website which people seem to refer to.

19" AMG 7 Twin Spoke wheels in High Sheen with Standard Silver - Alloy Wheels Direct (1271742)

If not could someone who has these wheels let me know the size.

Also could anyone give me a straight answer in regards to running c63 amg alloys on my c207. I think they will fit although someone has told me i may need to run a spacer on the rears?

Thanks.

...I have a question in regards to the wheel size on the coupe being different from saloon/estate...

I don't know the answer to your question, but just to point-out that the E-Class Saloon/Estate (W212/S212) and the E-Class Coupe (C209/A209) are two different cars.

This is because the E-Class Coupe and Convertible (C209/A209) are in fact based on the C-Class (W203), not on the E-Class of the day (W211/S211).

So the wheels may or may not fit, but there is no particular reason why they should, if this makes sense.

Google is your friend. Search for " E-klasse_Typ_207_coupe_160104.pdf "

And you will find a .PDF that lists all allowed wheels for the coupé.
(The document is in Geman, but the wheel sizes are there.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom