E class (W213) LED projectors fitting, easy..??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes, it's that easy.
Imho they do look good too.

Anything like this for W209?

w209 door projector | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

The lights look ghastly but that E-class looks beautiful! Is that the latest shape?

clk320x said:

Careful with those ebay ones for the clk. I ordered a pair and the lamp wasn't quite the right shape. If you get some that fit, I'd be grateful if you let us know.

The lights look ghastly but that E-class looks beautiful! Is that the latest shape?

Slightly harsh there, I have seen the lights on a A220 not the cheap Chinese Imports and they are a serious piece of kit! :rock:

The owner has often been told that when he pulls into the kerb and opens the door at night that the Mercedes Star on the pavement looks stunning!

Personally I would just get them from Aliexpress as I would guess most are manufactured in China

John N said:
Slightly harsh there, I have seen the lights on a A220 not the cheap Chinese Imports and they are a serious piece of kit! :rock: The owner has often been told that when he pulls into the kerb and opens the door at night that the Mercedes Star on the pavement looks stunning!

They all look the same, cheesy/ghastly. No passer by is going to ask "Is that a factory option or an AliExpress special?"

However no offence to the OP, that's just my opinion :thumb:

I'm with ash, gross.

Class only works when it's understated.

That couldn't shout "look everyone, I've got a Mercedes" any louder if it had speakers.

i-CONICA said:
I'm with ash, gross. Class only works when it's understated. That couldn't shout "look everyone, I've got a Mercedes" any louder if it had speakers.

I showed the video to the missus and her reaction was 'all eyes on me', and said no wonder these nice cars get targeted with showy offy things like that (her words)

I've just had an email from my supplying dealer offering me the projectors AND the illuminated star on the grille for a bargain price of £599 fitted.

I think I'll give that one a miss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom