E Class with THE highest spec(??) at £6K!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
£6000 for a car with unknown SBC history, probably corrosion and a list of faults or known repairs needed but the owner is happy to spend £300 having it polished rather than address the problems?

Hmmmmmmmmm!!

Missing the steering wheel upgrade :D

No parktronic and the front bumper is standard, not an AMG version as stated.

Last edited:
Plus it seems to have a recently renewed MOT despite having an illuminated SRS light and damaged rear seat belts, both of which would be an MOT failure, as would the faulty indicator.

At 11 years old the options, no matter how desirable, are not worth the premium they are asking with the faults that need addressing.

Optimistic. I've just bought an 08 plate with similar spec and miles for 7k

Almost presidential spec ;)
I think the spec is nice ... Too much at those miles though.

Did they really only make four obsidian ( osbian :rolleyes: ) black estates in 2003 ? :eek:

Did they really only make four obsidian ( osbian :rolleyes: ) black estates in 2003 ? :eek:

If there's any truth in that, it'll be because the W210 estate overlapped into 2003 if I remember right, hence not many W211 estates.

I agree ... Obsidian has always been a pretty popular colour?
Being so early I wonder if it's a sensible buy? They take a while to iron out the production faults sometimes?

I agree ... Obsidian has always been a pretty popular colour?
Being so early I wonder if it's a sensible buy? They take a while to iron out the production faults sometimes?

Too much for the age / miles and admitted faults.

A black estate E500 with 130k and high spec sold sub £3k a couple of weeks ago.
An 04 saloon made 3,200 recently. Both had the twin roof and massage etc

Serious question, were early 320CDi actually 3.2 litre? I always thought all 280/300/320/350 were 3.0 litre.

def90cars said:
Serious question, were early 320CDi actually 3.2 litre? I always thought all 280/300/320/350 were 3.0 litre.
yes mate early ones the have a straight 6 and I believe after 2005 they became V6 !:)

I'm not sure you'd even get it through an mot with the faults listed ?

Repeater indicator not working is a fail

Seat belt damage ? Petty sure that's a fail too.

Plus it seems to have a recently renewed MOT despite having an illuminated SRS light and damaged rear seat belts, both of which would be an MOT failure, as would the faulty indicator.

At 11 years old the options, no matter how desirable, are not worth the premium they are asking with the faults that need addressing.

I'm not sure you'd even get it through an mot with the faults listed ?

Repeater indicator not working is a fail

Seat belt damage ? Petty sure that's a fail too.

Plus the SRS light illuminated. Great minds etc :D

Maybe only four funeral directors were upgrading that year? :D

mattc43 said:
Maybe only four funeral directors were upgrading that year? :D

Mines Obsidian. Nice colour. A green fleck in the sun which funeral directors might not really want!!??

Anyway ..... Will all those toys be working for a while? Or big expensive jobs to repair?

Are they now dated and or superseded?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom