E-tyres birmingham - great service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AMGry Man

Car
Present: C250 CGI AMG Sport Coupe, Previous: C250 CDI AMG Sport Coupe (1 yr), C32 AMG Estate (5yrs)
Hi,

Newbie here, but I thought I'd share my experience of E-Tyres in Birmingham.

Found them on Blackberry whilst being low-loadered home yesterday afternoon, following front n/s blow-out on M6 at Knutsford (missing tube from tyre-weld kit - Doh!). Thought I'd give them a go as I could not drive the car anyway so needed a home-type-service without a £90 call-out fee!

The chap came round today, very professional and knowledgeable - even asked me to check the manual for the correct wheel nut torque? when was the last time they did that at Kwik-fit?

OK so the price; my tyre of choice was the Toyo TR1; I have them on the rear of my C32 AMG and I am very impressed so I thought I'd match both the fronts (due for replacement anyway). 2 x 225/40 18Y (186 mph rating!) £232 inc VAT all fitted. Excellent value and about as cheap as you can get them.

Had never of dreamed of using a call-out tyre service (don't know why not to be honest?) until needing a home service, but now I shall not hesitate to use them and certainly would recommend Philip who fitted my front rubber; credit where credit is due I say:

Philip Horsenail - 0121 270 2594 / 07974517067 [email protected]

I've used them a few times, prices are close to the cheapest and the service is brilliant - will be calling them on Monday for a couple of rears for mine (245/40/18, strangely somewhat dearer than your size!)

Great timing - I've been shopping around for new rears on my C-Class in size 245/40 R 17 - the prices from etyres are below:

Speed Fit Brand -- Price
W MO Continental Sport Contact 3 -- £146.90
Y MO Continental Sport Contact 3 -- £146.80
W MO Pirelli P Zero Rosso -- £144.10
Y - Pirelli P Zero Rosso -- £159.50

Hi, I first came across Toyos when I had to change the 255/35 ZR18 rears; they cost me £130 each from Jeffries Tyres in Bromsgrove (Worcs), so you should not be paying any more for less rubber!

If you can get the name of the local E-tyres rep in Hull, then I think there are better deals to be done than those quoted by E-Tyres Central.

BobbyDazzler; your reply came in before I posted my response; do check out the Toyos TR1; really great grip on my C32 AMG Estate

I have used my local e-tyre man and he was excellent.
I would recommend them totally.
And they are VERY good value.

Hi, I first came across Toyos when I had to change the 255/35 ZR18 rears; they cost me £130 each from Jeffries Tyres in Bromsgrove (Worcs), so you should not be paying any more for less rubber!

If you can get the name of the local E-tyres rep in Hull, then I think there are better deals to be done than those quoted by E-Tyres Central.

My local man unfortunately died on the 2 jan, so I don't know who they use in my are now!

I've used eTyres in this area twice (second time being this week) - excellent service all round. Great on the phone, punctual fitter, very thorough, no problems at all. You get a free puncture repair service for any family member's car (not just the one they put the tyres on) afterwards, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom