E200 W213 estate boot liner needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

E220Downer

SUPPORTER
Car
E220D Estate
Hi chaps..
Can anyone give me a good recommendation for a rubber boot liner for my E200 estate?
I ( used to) dive a lot so am looking forward to having lots of wet gear to pack away when this lockdown is over.
Thanks

Hi chaps..
Can anyone give me a good recommendation for a rubber boot liner for my E200 estate?
I ( used to) dive a lot so am looking forward to having lots of wet gear to pack away when this lockdown is over.
Thanks

I got mine from Mercedes, I think it was around £100 in March 2019, yours will be dearer, but it fits really well and is of good Quality, the "Spares Bloke" even put it in for me!

Hi. I’ve got a Carbox one in my S212. Can’t fault the quality. Still looks the same after 4 years.

I got mine from Mercedes, I think it was around £100 in March 2019, yours will be dearer, but it fits really well and is of good Quality, the "Spares Bloke" even put it in for me!
Thanks John.
I was looking at an OEM one but they are over double the price compared to some I’ve seen. If the difference is worth it I’ll spend the money. Just need to find a good compariso.
The only thing I’m not 100% on is the fit of the aftermarket ones.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom