E212 Width INCLUDING mirrors??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ALFAitalia

MB Enthusiast
Car
2009 ALFA 159 2.0 JTDM, Merc A170 (W169), Merc CLK 200K (C209) gone, 1999 Merc SLK 230K (R170) gone.
Can anyone tell me the width of the W212 E63 from mirror tip to mirror tip? I can find the C63 width with and without mirrors folded but not the W212 E63......I can find the body width but that's not much use! Any model will do I guess, not just AMGs as they are all the same width at that point. In metric please. Thanks in advance.

EDIT....obviously the title should read W212.....I cant seem to be able to edit the title???!!!

Perfect....thankyou.....my Google must be broken cus that's exactly what I was looking for!!!
Surprisingly only 41mm wider that my Alfa 159....or 62mm more than a C Class 204.

Perfect....thankyou.....my Google must be broken cus that's exactly what I was looking for!!!
Surprisingly only 41mm wider that my Alfa 159....or 62mm more than a C Class 204.
No worries. I've given up with Google; fed up with the "before you continue to Google" cr@p every time I want to check out something quickly.
A useful thing on that drawing is the dimension for an open door. Not seen that before.

That's interesting as it means my R231 SL is over an inch wider than the E63amg!

It's a surprisingly compact car on the outside, only a little bit longer than a 3 series.

p04znpm3.jpg

I thought ..."that can be right".....but it is....depending on the spec of the 3 series there is only only about 5 inches in it. I would have put good money on the 212 being a good foot longer than 3!! Its only about 9 inches longer than my 159......

I thought ..."that can be right".....but it is....depending on the spec of the 3 series there is only only about 5 inches in it. I would have put good money on the 212 being a good foot longer than 3!! Its only about 9 inches longer than my 159......
Yep, the w212 is than 4% longer than a BMW F31, but the difference inside is huge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom