E220 2014 Change country navigation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flyingtaquito

Car
E220 SALOON AMG SPORT 2014
Hi, i searched a bit on the internet but couldnt find any information thats why i decided to post here,
I recently bought a Mercedes-Benz E220 AMG sport 2014 and i am planning to export the vehicle to Suriname, South America, i wanted to know how to put Surinamese navigation map in the car.
I hope someone can give me some advice on this.
Thanks in advance :)

Looks like you need to update the map to the latest S American version (V9) and buy the activation Pin Code to enable the map to work.
Maybe an idea to contact ComandOnline in Lightwater to see if they can get you a copy of the map although its not listed in their catalogue.

Failing that, this link appears to sell the map and activation code (Pin #) that you'll need. No idea on its authenticity however.

Looks like you need to update the map to the latest S American version (V9) and buy the activation Pin Code to enable the map to work.
Maybe an idea to contact ComandOnline in Lightwater to see if they can get you a copy of the map although its not listed in their catalogue.

Failing that, this link appears to sell the map and activation code (Pin #) that you'll need. No idea on its authenticity however.
Thanks, i looked into the website you gave me, however looking at the information, Suriname is not included, so i guess ill stick to google maps then.
anyway thanks alot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom