E220 Bluetec Estate Auto, 2015 Servicing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RChiv

Car
Mercedes E220 Premium Plus Estate
My vehicle is due an A+ service at 75000 miles in a month. I have been quoted £777 as the ATF and Filter needs changing. This element is quoted as £458 of the £777 so the general A service comes out at £319.
I purchased the car in January and before that I always did my own general servicing but the ATF and Filter is something I do not think I can do on my drive. The vehicle has always been serviced by MB so it would appear to be the best option.
I rather like the idea of continuing the MB support covering breakdown etc but just wonder what others think. Is it worth it.

Roger

You could get a two service service care plan for £800 if you buy it online before the end of this month.

My vehicle is due an A+ service at 75000 miles in a month. I have been quoted £777 as the ATF and Filter needs changing. This element is quoted as £458 of the £777 so the general A service comes out at £319.
I purchased the car in January and before that I always did my own general servicing but the ATF and Filter is something I do not think I can do on my drive. The vehicle has always been serviced by MB so it would appear to be the best option.
I rather like the idea of continuing the MB support covering breakdown etc but just wonder what others think. Is it worth it.

Roger
Give Alex Foti a ring in Kent , MB Indy, AMF Mercedes

Thanks Martyn, That would give me the second service more or less free. Good call.

Roger

Go for a service plan - great value when big item services are due.

Just bought the 2 year plan (which would have been £1008 but with the 20% for paying up front came to £806) so should be OK as having paid up front the service is covered. Had I opted for monthly payment I would not have got the discount and the service due would be outside the 3 month limit.
Roger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom