E220 Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kinky

MB Enthusiast
Car
All sorts of odds n sods
Another sale via another forum ....

Metallic blue E220 coupe. First registered 1/8/95; the car has done 87 k genuine miles, with full and complete Mercedes service history, last serviced in April.

Factory fitted Sportline suspension, full cream leather interior, electric heated front seats, auto gearbox with sport and economy modes, power steering, electric tilt and slide sunroof, climate control, electric windows all round, auto presenting seat belts, front air bags, collapsible rear headrests, centre armrest, ABS brakes, Complete electric pack including remote total closure factory alarm system, Kenwood 6 disc Mask CD system with electric aerial and Mercedes fitted over mats.

The car has 18" AMG Wheels with Goodyear F1 Tyres and a new air conditioning system was fitted in May of this year. If there are any other questions please call 07974 141145.

I've got 3 pics of this which I'll forward to anyone interested. I must say it certainly looks very tidy ! (and nice wheels too).

K

Attachments

• mercrear.gif
    mercrear.gif
    70 KB · Views: 195
K

Thanks very much for posting on my behalf, cheers for the link to this site as well

Nick

Sorry guys forgot the price £8795

Just put 6 months tax begining of the month

Cheers

Nick

Have just ordered a new car which will be delivered very shortly so I'm open to sensible offers on the Merc.

Call me on 07974 141145

Cheers

Nick

Right the latest on the Merc is that I've been offered a trade in on it for £6,500, which we all know is a low price.

If anyone is interested please call me on 07974 141145.

Seems a shame to allow this to be put on the forecourt for £9k+

Cheers

Nick

TTT for Sunday evening

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom