E220 (W213) Estate First Service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MercA

Car
Merc
I bought my E Class W213 Estate just before tax raise last year. This means my first service is due this month. I got 2 quotes from nearby dealers (1) £315 Including VAT (2) £383 including VAT. I was told by second guys that amount includes dust filter (aka pollen filter) replacement as recommended by Mercedes (but not part of standard first year service!)

They told Merc recommended to replace dust filter as part of service that is why cost id £383. Anyone can confirm this from their first service.
I know all dealers will call to replace items from wipers to many parts during service. This is again part of that or this dust filter really needed replacement..? I kept car really clean and it got less than 5000 mile sin last one year.

Thanks

I bought my E Class W213 Estate just before tax raise last year. This means my first service is due this month. I got 2 quotes from nearby dealers (1) £315 Including VAT (2) £383 including VAT. I was told by second guys that amount includes dust filter (aka pollen filter) replacement as recommended by Mercedes (but not part of standard first year service!)

They told Merc recommended to replace dust filter as part of service that is why cost id £383. Anyone can confirm this from their first service.
I know all dealers will call to replace items from wipers to many parts during service. This is again part of that or this dust filter really needed replacement..? I kept car really clean and it got less than 5000 mile sin last one year.

Thanks
I think the cabin filter is due every 2 years.

E220 Coupe , first service , free coffee and wait,no courtesy car - £241.00. Took advantage of a "Black Friday " offer - next three services for £33.80 a month , two "B" services and one "A" service.

The cabin filter is usually a doddle to fit yourself, on most cars anyway. What's it like on an E class?

The cabin filter is usually a doddle to fit yourself, on most cars anyway. What's it like on an E class?
Regardless... its a new car and if you want the book stamped (sorry, the Digitial Service Record), then you'll need to just let the dealer do whatever is due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom