E220CDi Avantgarde 7 Seater Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hartzpartz

Car
E200 W210 (ex 500SL, ML55 and 190 Cosworth owner).
Now selling my trusty E220CDi (& my mint 500SL soon!) but not all bad news as I've just bought a 2002 ML55 AMG.:devil:

Details of my E-Class below. Will add pics when I remember how to do it. PM me in the mean time if you're interested and I'll e-mail a few to you.

2001 MERCEDES-BENZ E CLASS E220 CDi Avantgarde [143BHP] 5dr Tip Auto, 7 Seater Estate, Silver, 3x3 point rear seat belts, Six Airbags, ABS, Alarm, Alloy wheels, Audio remote control, Body coloured bumpers. Luxury Motoring with all the usual top of the range extras inc. air con, electric adjust & heated seats, electric Windows & Mirrors (elec folding), Cruise Control, Radio/CD Player, Rain Sensing Wipers etc. A great family car or workhorse with 7 seats, 2 of which are booster seats set into the rear bench seat, these fold inward when not in use to form a normal perfect & comfortable rear seat. The silver bodywork is complimented by the black leather interior with tasteful black maple wood trim. It has a full service history including a recent major service. Recent brake overhaul and good tyres. If you are looking for a reliable, safe, economical family car (does about 45 mpg on a run and about 30 mpg around town, subject to way driven) this is the one for you. Genuine reason for reluctant private sale. Taxed until end May 10. MOT until 20/03/11. £4,395 ono. Please telephone 07812 046 570 or PM me for more details.

Now sold. Thanks for your interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom